Connect Groups, Life Groups, and Bible Studies:
To catalyze and coordinate, a vibrant network of small groups for people that call CMA home so they can grow as courageous followers of Jesus for our world.
To support the mission/vision/values of Cody Missionary Alliance Church by helping folks get connected so they are able to grow as courageous followers of Jesus—beginning when they first walk through our doors, through membership (partnership), to the place where they are disciples and deployed into mission service.
Catalyze and Coordinate Men’s and/or Women’s ministry, Deaconesses, Watchmen etc.
Life Groups and Bible Studies:
1. Recruit, train, coach and care for Life Group leaders
2. Create and implement vision-filled training for Life Groups including materials (based on vision and direction for groups set by Lead Pastor and Governing Board)
3. Care for and train any other small group ministries, such as: Grief-Share, Women’s Bible Study, Quilting (etc.).
Guest Care and Assimilation:
1. Recruit, train and care for Guest Care team to serve all who attend on Sundays; to include greeters, ushers, head ushers, coffee, welcome center and the Watchmen.
2. Raise up leaders for segments of Guest Care who will help with recruiting, coaching, and caring for their team
3. Create and implement a “next step” system to help people connect and begin to courageously follow Jesus in the world as part of our family.
1. Work closely with Deaconesses to ensure those connected with our community are well cared for when life circumstances require extra attention from the church family.
Women and/or Men’s Ministry depending on Candidate.
Sound like you?
Please email us your resume with the subject line:
Resume for Ministry Coordinator position